I’m SO enjoying working on the Zendala Dares!! I was immediately drawn to the pattern for this week’s dare, but didn’t have a chance to start working on it until last night. Finished it up this afternoon.
The tangles I used are: Crown Border; Footlites; Fricle; and Flaske.
I made a photocopy of this one so I can begin to experiment with shading in Zentangles — I want to experiment on the photocopy and get comfortable with shading before I take it to a design I’ve spent hours on ;-). If I end up shading the original of this Zendala, I’ll re-scan it and share the “before” and “after” pics. I’m going to leave this one B&W.
Here’s the design before I started adding tangles: