My plan is to do once-a-month blog posts, recapping what I’ve made, what I’ve read, and other happenings from that month. This post recaps Jan. thru Mar. 2018 happenings, other than needlework/crafting which I already posted about HERE.
BOOKS: (I use THIS coptic-bound journal by Studio Oh.) The Neil Gaiman books were in audiobook format because…Neil Gaiman’s voice! He is such a fantastic storyteller.
- Priscilla & Chelsea
- Cathy Habermann (Hands On Design)
- Namaste Embroidery
- Vonna the Twisted Stitcher
TV SERIES I WATCHED IN FULL (or to the current season):
- Gilmore Girls — all seasons
- The Royals — S1 thru S3
- The Handmaid’s Tale – S1
- LOST — started with S1 and still working through the series
- Riverdale — S1
- Broadchurch (U.K.) — all seasons — This is easily one of my top favorite shows for 2018!
PODCASTS (oldies but goodies):
COOKED & BAKED (new-to-me recipes):
- Frittata with breakfast sausage, onion, & sweet potato, which was inspired by a Healthy Little Peach frittata I saw on Instagram (her version was Whole-30 friendly; mine was not);
- Honey-Glazed Pork Tenderloin — I ditched the vinegar & mustard and subbed in fresh O.J.
- Change-Your-Life Chicken — dee.lish.us!! This quickly became a favorite.
- Yamato: The Drummers of Japan — highly recommended!!
FAVORITE SNAPSHOTS BY ME: